Rahul Malhotra, MD, FACC, FSCAI
Dr. Malhotra has over 21 years of experience in cardiovascular medicine. He has published many articles and abstracts on varied subjects in cardiovascular disease management and in respected peer reviewed journals including; the American Journal of Cardiology and the Indian Heart Journal.
His areas of expertise include; advanced/complex Coronary Intervention, Carotid Artery and Vertebral Stenting, Deep Vein Thrombosis Management, Peripheral Vascular Intervention and Pacemaker/AICD procedures.
He has lectured at many major medical forums and continues to lecture extensively on various cardiovascular topics in the region and internationally. These topics include; Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Attack, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Carotid Artery Stenting and Preventative Heart Health.
On a personal note, Dr. Malhotra has successfully founded a 50 bed Heart Hospital in New Delhi, India. This hospital continues to serve as a center of excellence for cardiovascular care in Northern India.
- Medical Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab (West Valley Hospital, Goodyear AZ)
- Board of Trustees, West Valley Hospital (Goodyear, AZ)
- Attending in Cardiology West Valley Hospital (Goodyear, AZ)
- Attending in Cardiology Banner Thunderbird Medical Center (Glendale, AZ)
- Attending in Cardiology Phoenix Baptist Medical Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Attending in Cardiology Arrowhead Hospital (Glendale, AZ)
- Undergraduate Education:
-Fordham University (Bronx, NY)
- Medical Education:
-St. George’s University (Granada W.I.)
-State University of New York (Brooklyn, NY)
- -Cardiology Fellowship & Interventional Cardiology Training:
-Brown University (Providence, RI)
- Board Certified:
-American Board of Internal Medicine
-American Board of Internal Medicine Subspecialty of Cardiovascular Diseases
-American Board of Internal Medicine Subspecialty in Interventional Cardiology
- Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI):
-SCAI Advanced Complex Carotid Stenting Level III
-SCAI Neuro Rescue Training & Certification